The initial funding of this endowed scholarship was made possible by contributions from Ann Wiebe, Richard Wiebe, and Dr. Billie Jean Wiebe, all graduates of Fresno Pacific University and long-time public or private school educators spanning the elementary to university levels. Each has earned one or more advanced degrees and has a history of service. All have worked on the Fresno Pacific campus for at least part of their careers, two as faculty and one as a curriculum developer at the AIMS Education Foundation.
This scholarship shall be awarded to one student accepted into the fifth-year education program at Fresno Pacific University who received their bachelor's degree from Fresno Pacific.
- Fresno Pacific University graduate at B.A. level;
- Enrolled in the single-subject and/or multiple-subject teaching credential program at Fresno Pacific University;
- In addition to academic work, a demonstrated involvement in community/church service work during his or her undergraduate years;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- A student whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.