The Wentzel Family Endowed Math Scholarship was established in 2014 by Ed and Jane Wentzel. Jane received her Masters of Education, Secondary Mathematics Emphasis From Fresno Pacific University in 1993. The Wentzels have a heart for education and a strong desire to help godly men and women pursue careers in math education.
- Preference shall be given to student applicants with math majors who have been accepted into the FPU Teacher Credential Program;
- Student applicants with a 3.0 or higher CUM GPA;
- Student applicants who have financial need;
- Students who are not receiving a paid internship;
- Student applicants who give evidence of strong Christian commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the growth of His Church.
Please share your testimony and how in your faith journey you have sensed the calling to become a math educator.