This scholarship was established by the Bowen Family Charitable Remainder Trust to honor the memory of friends and the future of students. The Bowen's gift to FPU carries with it the vision and dreams of Weldon and Eloise, that many deserving, knowledge-seeking young people will benefit in some measure from these resources.
- Student applicants with a minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Student applicants must demonstrate financial need;
- Student athletes who meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Major/study in the following areas: Music and music education including studies to be a teacher, performer or musical director;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.