The Fresno Pacific Visalia Center Endowed Scholarship was established to promote academic performance and leadership among Visalia Center students. This scholarship is funded by private donors interested in assisting students who attend the FPU Visalia Center.
- Students must have a minimum 3.2 FPU cumulative GPA with at least 12 completed units at FPU;
- Students must be enrolled or admitted into a cohort at the FPU Visalia Center;
- Students must have been a resident for the past 3 years in Kings or Tulare Counties or live in Reedley, Dinuba, Parlier or Delano;
- Students must provide 2 letters of reference that demonstrate exceptional leadership and/or service within the church and/or community;
- Preference will be given to students who have not qualified for grants, excluding other merit-based scholarships and the church match scholarship.
Have 2 letters of reference mailed to:
Fresno Pacific University
Connie McNeely Campus Box 2007
1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702