This scholarship was established in 2015 by Tim and Patty Springer. Their daughter, Hannah, attended the university summer volleyball camp. It was during a summer session that Tim felt the Lord calling them to support the university's mission. Tim's family has had a long history of service to the country going back to the Revolutionary War. Because of this, the Springers have a strong desire to support students who are descendants of current and deceased United States veterans.
- Preference given to female students currently enrolled at FPU;
- Applicants who are directly or collateral descendants of a current or deceased U.S. veteran;
- Applicants who demonstrate financial need;
- Applicants majoring in history or music;
- Athletes must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Applicants whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
Applicants must provide proof they are a veteran or direct descendant of a veteran. Email a copy of one of the following to email@example.com: DD214; 201 Form; Obituary notice; Genealogical records; Family Bible record.