This endowed scholarship was established by Ted and Marylene Thiesen as part of their commitment to Christian higher education. It was designed to assist students, undergraduate, graduate, degree completion and professional studies with tuition so they can attend Fresno Pacific University.
- Preference given to direct descendants and their spouses of Ted and Marylene Thiesen;
- Preference given to students attending FPU, Bakersfield Campus;
- Students who demonstrate financial need;
- Students who have exhibited academic excellence in previous studies (min. 3.0 CUM GPA);
- Student-athlete(s) must meet NCAA Division II legislation for Athletic Aid;
- Students whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Students with documented legal status in the United States of America.
Descendants of Ted and Marylene Thiesen will be given preference to receive this scholarship. If there are no qualifying descendants attending FPU the scholarship will become available to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Please describe how you are related to Ted and Marylene Thiesen.