This scholarship was established in 1990 by family and friends in memory of Roy Fast and the witness of his life for Christ, and his enduring commitment to Christian higher education and discipleship.
- Desired but not mandatory: Member of a Mennonite Brethren Church and resident of Kern County;
- Evidence of Christian commitment and accepts the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- In good standing and demonstrates sufficient academic ability to complete full-time or part-time study at Fresno Pacific University;
- Demonstrates the potential and commitment to make a positive contribution to the church, university and larger community.
Preference may be given to direct descendants of Roy and Jeanette Fast. If no qualifying descendants are enrolled at FPU the scholarship will become available to students who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are a descendant, please describe how you are related.