Milah Dwight, a social worker with Fresno County, spent her life helping people, and requested her estate be used to assist disabled women. This scholarship was established to honor her legacy.
- Female students enrolled at or attending Fresno Pacific University full-time;
- Female students with physical disabilities;
- If no students during an academic year match eligibility for #2: Secondary preference should be given to female students with learning disabilities;
- Third preference should go towards female students majoring in social work;
- Must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships if a student-athlete;
- Students whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.