This scholarship was established to honor Lynnette Friesen's life and commitment to theological training and church ministry. She graduated from MBBS, May 2000 after spending six years in studies and service at the seminary. The scholarship was established to support women studying theology.
- Must be a woman studying full-time at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary;
- Pursuing a degree in theology;
- Has completed 15 units of studies at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary;
- Must demonstrate financial need;
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Contributes to seminary life;
- Promise of ministry effectiveness after graduation.