This scholarship was established in 2014 in honor of Rev. Al and Vi Kroeker and Rev. Tim and Janine (Kroeker) Bergdahl with the desire to provided funds for seminary education to gifted Mennonite Brethren leaders from outside North America who are committed to equipping the church in their country of origin. The Kroekers and Bergdahls invested their lives in local church ministry and global mission, and through this gift are leaving a legacy of training for evangelical ministry for the glory of God.
- Preference given to an international MB student who remains in or plans to return to his/her home country after graduation.
- Second preference given to a U.S. MB student preparing for global mission or for ministry that empowers global church planting.
- Student is admitted to a certificate or degree program at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary.
- Student maintains a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average.
- Student is enrolled in at least 9 units in the semester the scholarship is received.
- Student reflects the moral and ethical standards of the seminary in his/her character.