- This scholarship was established with the vision that many deserving, knowledge seeking young people will benefit in some measure;
- Preference is given to student applicants pursuing studies in the area of Christian ministries who show financial need;
- Student applicants must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Students who demonstrate in their daily life a commitment to Jesus Christ; servanthood; and provide encouragement to others.
What is your interest in choosing either a biblical and religious studies (BRS), contemporary Christian ministries (CCM) or intercultural studies (ICS) major or minor?
How would you describe your Christian life and current involvement in ministry?