The Huss-Koehler Endowed Scholarship was established in 1995 to honor Francis and Roberta Huss the parents of Gary Huss and Orren and Clairejean Koehler the parents of Judi Huss for a lifetime commitment to Christian values, training and education.
- Student applicant who demonstrates financial need;
- Attends a Fresno Mennonite Church;
- Exhibited academic excellence in previous studies;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Evidence of Christian commitment to the Lordship of Christ;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
Direct descendants of Gary Huss or Judi Huss will be given preference to receive this scholarship. If there are no qualifying descendants attending FPU, the scholarship will become available to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
If you are a descendant, please describe how you are related to Gary or Judi Huss.