The Kroeker family has a long history of appreciation for higher education. Learning is not only an exciting frontier of knowledge and events, it results in sharing experiences. It promotes social exchanges for celebration, grieving, cooperation, reconciliation, and achievement among others. As we become aware of the many philosophies adhered to by people in our complex society, we see the need for a strong Bible centered educational experience. The Kroekers are delighted that Fresno Pacific University has a staff and directors with the vision of Christian principles and standards.
The Kroekers feel there is such a need for strong effective leadership in our nation. Our churches are hurting for gifted people who are willing to challenge the lethargic, mediocre, compromising stand that is so easy in our affluent times. This scholarship is their way of promoting people who would be called out by their family, congregation, schools and/or clergy to prepare for positions of leadership in the community.
- Preference given to student applicants who are recommended as potential leaders;
- Undergraduate students through their fifth year of study;
- Willingness to apply oneself to class assignments and demonstrated interest in learning;
- Letter of reference by someone who can vouch for student's honesty and integrity;
- Must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships if a student athlete;
- Evidence of a commitment to the leadership of Christ in their life;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.