This scholarship was established as a permanent expression of the significant musical career of Graham Gladwin with the intent to help support talented and needy music students who are preparing for careers in music.
- Students who demonstrate musical talent and academic ability;
- Students who demonstrate financial need;
- Students who demonstrate potential and commitment to make a positive contribution to the church, university and larger community as a musician
- Students who demonstrate sufficient academic ability to complete a full course of study at Fresno Pacific University
- Acceptance of the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University
- Preference given to instrumental music students, especially those who have an interest in the music and history of the Big Band Era in the United States.