The Fresno County Women's Chamber of Commerce Annual Business Scholarship was established with Fresno Pacific University with the intent to support students who have an interest in business as a course of study, promote personal and professional development and to foster entrepreneurial thinking that will benefit our communities.
- Preference given to female traditional undergraduate or transfer students enrolled in the business program at Fresno Pacific University;
- Students with a minimum of 2.75 CUM GPA;
- Students demonstrating financial need;
- Meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships if a student-athlete;
- Students whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University and the Fresno County Women's Chamber of Commerce.