The Eric and Joleen Quinley Endowed Business and Teacher Education Scholarship was established in 2018 to show appreciation for the Schools of Business and Education at Fresno Pacific University. Business and teacher education students will be encouraged in their field of study and financially assisted through this endowed scholarship. Through their involvement in the business and education programs, Eric and Joleen recognize the unique and targeted role that Fresno Pacific University plays in raising up leaders through local education. It is their desire to be an encouragement to future Fresno Pacific University students and to further the goals of the university.
- Preference shall be given to Degree Completion student applicants majoring in Business Management or applicants participating in the Teacher Education Credentialing program at the Visalia campus;
- Student applicants who maintain a 3.2 or higher CUM GPA;
- Student applicants who demonstrate financial need;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II legislation for Athletic Aid;
- Student applicants whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of FPU;
Please write an essay answering the questions below:
What are your aspirations?
How will this scholarship assist you in succeeding with your educational pursuits?