The Dreamers Endowed Scholarship, formerly called the Samaritan Endowed Scholarship was established in 2007 by many Fresno Pacific University staff and faculty who saw the great needs of undocumented citizens to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a college education. While many of these individuals are high-achieving students, they do not qualify for state and federal financial aid because of their citizenship status. The fund was established with the goal of helping to fund one or more student's four-year baccalaureate degree and educational expenses. This could include: tuition, room, board, books and other necessary school supplies.
- Student must be an undocumented citizen who is new to FPU;
- Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA;
- Student must demonstrate financial need;
- Must meet NCAA Division II legislation for Athletic Aid if a student athlete;
- Students whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
- This is a one-year award.
All applicants must email their most current Award Letter for the upcoming year to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this scholarship.