This scholarship was established to benefit deserving, knowledge-seeking young people. The Hanson family has been truly blessed by their involvement in the lives of students. As a family they have witnessed how personal interest and financial assistance can dramatically transform a young adult's life. It is their hope that this scholarship will be an encouragement and a blessing to students who seek to further their education.
- Graduate student;
- Minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Demonstrates financial need;
- Recommended by an admissions or financial aid counselor or FPU faculty member;
- Must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships if a student athlete;
- Committed to diligent academic work and service;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
Have your Admissions or Financial Aid Counselor or an FPU Faculty member complete the SCHOLARSHIP RECOMMENDATION FORM.
Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA to be considered for re-award.