This scholarship was established in 2011 by the Hanson Family Foundation to benefit deserving knowledge-seeking young people. The Hanson family has been truly blessed by their involvement in the lives of students. As a family they have witnessed how personal interest and financial assistance can dramatically transform a young adult's life. It is their hope that this scholarship will be an encouragement and a blessing to students who seek to further their education.
- Traditional undergraduate student enrolled or attending Fresno Pacific University full-time;
- Demonstrates financial need;
- Recommended by an Admissions or Financial Aid Counselor, or FPU Faculty member;
- Must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships if a student athlete;
- Committed to diligent academic work and service;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
- 2.0 CUM GPA;
- Must have a 2.5 CUM GPA to be considered for a re-award.
Have your Admissions or Financial Aid Counselor or an FPU Faculty member complete the SCHOLARSHIP RECOMMENDATION FORM.