This scholarship was established in 2008 to provide financial aid to students at Fresno Pacific University who wish to pursue accounting as their professional career. This scholarship is designed to assist accounting majors with educational expenses such as tuition, books, housing, etc. The funding for this scholarship is made possible through gifts made by Dean and Kathy Gray. Dean was a long-time professor of accounting at FPU, and Kathy served the school for many years on the Board of Trustees.
- Student applicants with an accounting major or major with an accounting emphasis;
- Junior or senior status in school;
- Student applicants who demonstrate financial need;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Exhibited academic excellence in previous studies
- Evidence of a commitment to and acceptance of the moral and ethical standards of both Fresno Pacific University and the accounting profession.