The Daniel R. Martin Family Foundation Annual Scholarship was established by Mr. Martin and his loving daughter, Mrs. Teri Williams, to develop support for Christian scholars. Over the years, Mr. Martin and Mrs. Williams have been advocates of Christian values and have contributed greatly to many worthy causes in the Central Valley region. It is the Martin Family Foundation's hope that selected student(s) will receive the Christian education and character-development necessary to become productive citizens and Christian leaders of local communities.
- Preference given to full-time students enrolled at FPU;
- Student applicants majoring in the following:
- Biblical and Theological Studies;
- Contemporary Christian Ministries;
- Intercultural and Religious Studies or Global Missions;
- Christian Ministry and Leadership;
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA required;
- Must demonstrate financial need;
- Preference given to students from the Central Valley;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Students whose personal character reflects the ethical standards of FPU.