This scholarship was established in 1989 by Dorothy and Charles Schumann in memory of their mothers, Clara Colby Schumann and Gladys Darby Jackson. The Schumanns were proud to support the university and appreciated the opportunity to honor their mothers through this scholarship.
- Student applicants who demonstrate financial need;
- Must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships if a student athlete;
- Evidence of Christian commitment and acceptance of the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Demonstrates sufficient academic ability to complete a full course of study at Fresno Pacific University;
- Potential and commitment to make a positive contribution to the church, university and larger community.