This scholarship was established in memory of Joseph and Amanda Miller. The Millers have been long time members of The Amish Conservative Church, with a strong interest in maintaining and supporting the ministries of Mennonite churches. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and aid Mennonite young people in acquiring a quality Christian liberal arts education.
- Preference given to children of Mennonite Brethren missionaries or Mennonite Brethren pastors;
- Secondary preference given to upper level Mennonite Brethren students who show promise of entering Christian ministry;
- Student applicants must demonstrate financial need;
- Must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships if a student athlete;
- Evidence of Christian commitment and acceptance of the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Student applicants who demonstrates sufficient academic ability to complete a full course of study at Fresno Pacific University.
Letter of Recommendation Requirement
This scholarship does not require a letter of recommendation.