- Preference given to student applicants who are juniors and seniors majoring in Intercultural Studies, Biblical and Religious Studies and Christian Ministries or Contemporary Christian Ministries;
- Student applicants who maintain a 3.5 GPA in their major;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Evidence strong Christian commitment to the Lordship of Christ and the growth of his church;
- Student applicants whose personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
What is your interest in choosing either a biblical and religious studies (BRS), contemporary Christian ministries (CCM) or intercultural studies (ICS) major or minor?
How would you describe your Christian life and current involvement in ministry?