This scholarship was established in 2007 to provide financial assistance to international students wishing to attend Fresno Pacific University. This endowment was made possible by gifts given in memory of Arnold Prieb, Sr., who passed away on May 4, 2007. The family of Arnold and Rosella Prieb want the moral, spiritual and ethical quality of a Fresno Pacific University education to be available to more students.
Arnold and Rosella served for 31 years as Mennonite Brethren missionaries to the Congo. Upon their return to the U.S. in 1980, Arnold continued to serve the Lord as associate pastor of Bethany MB Church. During this time he also served for many years as a member of the MB Board of Missions and in the Pacific District Conference as a member of the home missions committee.
- Preference given to Mennonite Brethren students from: Congo and Africa
- High school GPA of 2.5 or higher;
- Regular attendance at a Mennonite Brethren church;
- Demonstrates sufficient academic ability to complete a full course of study at Fresno Pacific University;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Evidence of a Christian commitment to the Lordship of Christ in their life;
- Acceptance of the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
- Students entering the United States on an F-1 student visa.