This scholarship was established with the intent to provide financial assistance to students committed to preparing themselves for a career in missions; it was designed to encourage students to pursue training that will enable them to serve Christ and his church in global service.
- Preference given to students majoring in Biblical and Religious Studies or Contemporary Christian Ministries or Intercultural Studies;
- Juniors and seniors with 3.0 GPA in their major;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Evidence of strong Christian commitment;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
What is your interest in choosing either a biblical and religious studies (BRS), contemporary Christian ministries (CCM) or intercultural studies (ICS) major or minor?
How would you describe your Christian life and current involvement in ministry?