Mr. Andrews, who studied music in college, composed, and performed in competitions, established this scholarship fund to share his and his family's passion and commitment in performing arts with the next generations of Christian students and musicians.
- Preference given to full-time traditional undergrauate students enrolled at FPU;
- Student applicants majoring in Music or other arts-related majors;
- Student applicants with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA;
- Student applicants who demonstrate financial need;
- Student applicants must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Students whose personal character reflects the ethical standards of FPU;