This unendowed scholarship was established to affirm the deep interest, love, and concern for the community surrounding Fresno Pacific College by Dr. Mary Ann Larsen-Pusey on September 1, 1992. This scholarship was designed to encourage and affirm potential students in the Fresno Pacific College neighboring community to seek their college education at Fresno Pacific College in preparation for a life of useful service.
- Be in good standing and demonstrate a commitment to benefit from and complete a full course of study at Fresno Pacific College;
- Accept the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific College;
- Shall demonstrate financial need;
- Demonstrate the potential and commitment to make a positive contribution to the Church, College, and larger Community;
- Reside within the Roosevelt High School attendance area;
- Be a member of an ethnically under-represented segment of the campus population.