This scholarship was established in 1994 to provide financial aid to students from Canada wishing to attend Fresno Pacific University. This endowed scholarship was established by the family to honor their parents for a lifetime commitment of Christian service to the Mennonite Brethren churches both in Canada and in the United States.
- Preference given to students attending Fresno Pacific University who are legal residents of Canada;
- Exhibited academic excellence in previous studies
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Evidence of Christian commitment to the Lordship of Christ in their life
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
Are you a legal resident of Canada?