The donors of this scholarship recognize that re-entering school brings many challenges as students struggle with juggling family, school and work. This scholarship was established to assist parents who choose to return to school to enroll in the Teacher Credential Program at FPU.
- Students enrolled in the single-subject and/or multiple-subject Teaching Credential Program;
- Exhibited academic ability in previous studies (min. 3.5 GPA);
- Demonstrates financial need;
- Preference given to students who are parents;
- Evidence of Christian commitment to the Lordship of Christ in their life;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.