This scholarship was established to benefit deserving, knowledge-seeking young people. The Hanson family has been truly blessed by their involvement in the lives of students. As a family they have witnessed how personal interest and financial assistance can dramatically transform a young adult's life. It is their hope that this scholarship will be an encouragement and a blessing to students who seek to further their education.
- Graduate student;
- Minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Demonstrates financial need;
- Recommended by an admissions or financial aid counselor or FPU faculty member;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Committed to diligent academic work and service;
- Personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University.
Student must have an admissions or financial counselor or FPU faculty member send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org recommending them.
Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA to be considered for re-award.