This scholarship was established in 1984 by Thomas and Linda Collins in recognition of the need for Christian students to receive a quality education and therefore be better equipped to serve the Lord in secular as well as Christian vocations.
- Preference given to student applicants who are members of the Madera Avenue Bible Church;
- Student applicants who demonstrates financial need;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II regulations for scholarships;
- Evidence of Christian commitment and acceptance of the moral standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Demonstrates sufficient academic ability to complete a full course of study at Fresno Pacific University;
- Student applicants who are citizen of the United States.
Please state how you are related to Thomas or Linda Collins. Members of Madera Avenue Church must have a letter from a pastor of the church stating your church involvement emailed to email@example.com.