The Briscoe Family Scholarship Fund was established with Fresno Pacific University during the fall semester of 2013. This scholarship fund was established to enable students requiring financial need to attend Fresno Pacific University.
- The Director of Financial Aid will award these scholarships on the basis of the following criteria:
- Students enrolled full-time at Fresno Pacific University taking a minimum of 12 units per semester;
- Students maintaining a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average;
- Priority will be given to but not limited to FPU student- athletes;
- Student athletes must meet NCAA Division II Regulations for scholarships;
- Student's personal character reflects the moral and ethical standards of Fresno Pacific University;
- Students must show financial need in order to attend FPU.