Alumni, parents, friends, businesses and foundations have generously provided a special set of scholarships available to students attending Fresno Pacific. These scholarships are vital both to FPU and the students we serve.
Complete the following steps in order to be considered for one or more of the private scholarships:
- First time applicants will need to create a user account. This same account will be used every year you apply, but you will need to re-enter your profile information each new school year.
- Once you register for your account, you will receive an email within 24 hours approving your account and providing login instructions.
- At this point you can login and apply for each scholarship by clicking the apply button next to the scholarship(s) you wish to be considered for. Each applicant may apply for a maximum of 5 scholarships.
- Complete all sections on the scholarship application form.
- Applicants must also complete a FAFSA (except for undocumented and international students).
Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline: March 31, 2015
Degree Completion Scholarship Application Deadline: July 1, 2015
Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline: July 15, 2015
Seminary Scholarship Application Deadline: August 15, 2015
International Scholarship Application Deadline: July 16, 2015
You will be receiving an email from Connie McNeely requesting that you write a letter of appreciation to your donor. Only those students who send this note of appreciation to their donor will be eligible to reapply for the scholarship in future years!
Please contact the FPU Advancement Office with any questions at 559-453-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.